Monday, May 9, 2016

Global Issue

     Hello bloggers out there, this is my week 9 blogging challenge  There are many issues on this planet, but I would like to help us with our energy problem. We run on coal, oil, and natural gas, but we only have so much. 
        We are using so much because our population is growing, 300people a minute. But 300 a minute adds up quickly. You have to remember, that is 300 people now using our energy, it adds up quickly. Right now 7% of the world uses renewable energy, the other 93% use fossil fuels.
         There are many ways to fix this problem, but the best ways are to not use so much air condition, turn off lights, and other ways. You can also remind others to do the same. There are many different ways of renewable energy like, hydro power, solar power, wind power, and biomass. SO please use renewable energy, your children will not have any energy because of you. This is how you can help the world.




      This shows you how fast the population grows Population Clock.
Earth from Space by Nasa. Public Domain.
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Earth_from_Space.jpg





Thursday, April 14, 2016

Maroon Bells

Maroon Bells By Chad K.






Joe and Billy got up to the sound of their alarm clock, The clock read 2:00 am, they both got up with their sleepy eyes. The packed the car with their belongings. The drove for four hours to get up to Maroon Bells. They took the bus to the mountain to begin the hike to the top. As they got half way up their phone gave them a blizzard warning, but they were so eager to get to the top the ignored the warning. Soon snow started to fall harder and harder. They soon thought that it was time to turn around, but they were snowed in. As Billy reached for his phone to call help, he soon saw that his phone was dead. They had no idea what to do.


 Comment down below to finish the story.

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

March on Washington

       Hello! I haven't posted in a while because I have been working on a really big post. Today I will be talking about the March on Washington, and my opinion on how it affected people. It made many people change their mind about black people.
        The March on Washington was where black people didn't have job and freedom. King was forced to give his speech last for two reasons he was black and that most of the camera crews would be gone, but they didn't leave when it was "Kings " turn. Once "King" gave his speech people start to realize it doesn't matter what color you are, what matters is that your a nice person. After the speech some white people stated treating blacks nicer. It put the idea of treating black people into everyones mind. An cool fact is that Martin Luther King Jr. and Jackie Robinson were good friends.


View from the Lincoln Memorial toward the Washington Monument


















These are some sites I used for this post. http://kingencyclopedia.stanford.edu/encyclopedia/encyclopedia/enc_march_on_washington_for_jobs_and_freedom/

     

Monday, January 4, 2016

Would You Rather

Would you rather be the richest person and be sad or a homeless person be happy? 
Would you rather live in a big city or on a farm? 
Would you rather save a child or have a working lightsaber?  

Comment on what you think

Friday, October 23, 2015

My Part in Helping the World

Hello! I will help the world by saving wild life. I will stop areas from being wiped. Sports have also been apart of my life since I was little. I will keeping you guys updated on soccer because that is the sport I play and it is am amazing to watch, but i will also do football. Post a comment on any other things you want me to do.